hello m’lovely, it is not your fault what they choose to do and what they feel. I repeat, it is NOT your fault. It must be very upsetting to have to deal with people very close to you feeling down and trying things, but you need to look after yourself. Sit your ex down and tell him that you are sorry that it didn’t work out and that you wish him the best for the future and then cut him out of your life. This is far more difficult to do with a brother and although he may not mean to say the things that he does you still need to address it, so that at least he can know that it’s hurting you. Sit him down and tell him that you understand he is unhappy and that you want to help but he can’t drag you down with him. It’s a lot for one person to handle and you are going to have to be very brave for a while. There are some things that you can do that I feel are essential:
1. Talk to both boys and tell them how they are making you feel
2. Tell a friend/ family member what’s going on so that when something happens you have someone to talk to.
3. Go to the doctors, they will send you to people who will listen and will try to help your family get through this difficult time
4. Look after yourself, try to shake it off and stay positive
5. Make sure you surround yourself with people to talk to and help lines, you can talk to people on 7cupsoftea (just type that into google) or send me a message, I’m always here to help, either on this account or on
Have a wonderful day